Wednesday, January 4, 2012

"New Years" New Resolutions!

So New Year means new resolutions for most! I am sure that you will agree that a few of yours are much like mine, the same as last years and the year before that and the year before that! I could go on and on. 

This year I started by saying I am going to loose weight, quit cussing so much, be a better parent, be more loving to husband, so many things I thought I was going to do, I failed before midnight New Years night, lol.

So I decided that since I haven't blogged in a while I would let you know that I am not getting off to a rocky start!
I did start my weight watchers plan yesterday and knock on wood so far I am doing great! I cussed a few today but better than yesterday! I fussed with Savannah but I knew I was right and she needed to hear what I had to say, not a great parent but a better parent! My husband, well thats a lost cause, lol, bless his heart, someone has to catch it for all the other stuff!! Maybe tomorrow I will be nicer to him. 

I am going to try and blog more maybe more than every 6 months! Who knows! We will see.

Peace Out and God Bless

No comments:

Post a Comment