Sunday, March 4, 2012

March 5th

Tomorrow is a very special day! 59 years ago tomorrow God created an amaing woman.  Rickie Philpott was born and 17 years ago he brought her into my life! He knew exactly what I needed, a mother.  She has been my saving grace for 17 years now and I thank God for her all the time.  She has been there from the beginning and has never left my side.  She is the best mother I could ask for and the best Nana my children will ever know.  She didnt have to be my mother but she wanted to be and she is. 

Momma, thank you so much for all that you have ever done for me and my girls! You are an amazing woman! I hope I can be just like you one day! I know our lives are busy and we go 100 miles per hour all the time but never forget that you are very special to me and my girls and we wouldnt be where we are without you!! I love you so much!!

No comments:

Post a Comment